The best ball valves
in the business.
CYCLEMASTER® ball valves feature full port construction, environmentally friendly, chromium-plated balls for reduced wear and extended seal life, and our exclusive MCM™ seals for industry-leading longevity and low leak rates. Optional features include access ports, brass and valox seal caps, three-way body styles, and motorized actuators to provide local or remote operation.
Style: Actuated (Modulating Control; 0 to 10 VDC)
CYCLEMASTER® ball valves have been designed to provide optimum system performance using full port construction and enhanced serviceability with a special quick turn cap.
Quality & Technical Information
- Design Pressure (DP) / Maximum abnormal pressure (MAP): Up to 775 psig, 35 bar
- Power Supply: 24 VAC
- Control Signal: 0 to 10 VDC (Voltage Input)
- Feedback Signal: 0 to 10 VDC (Voltage Output)
- Actuator Ambient Temperature: -25°F to 130°F, -32°C to 54°C
- Contact factory for compatibility with CFC, HCFC, HFC and HFO refrigerants and oils
- Valve Refrigerant Temperature: -40°F to 300°F, -40°C to 149°C
- Remote operating and full shutoff capability
- Gradual open/close stops line hammer
- Removable actuator for quick change replacement
- Manual override and valve positioning
- Electronic overload protection
- UL/cUL Listed, Conforms to EU Pressure Equipment Directive and UK Pressure Equipment Regulation, CRN 0C1241.9C
- Air Conditioning
Specifications & Technical Drawings